Our estheticians Sandra Lundeen, Erin Meads and Nina Milanovich work closely with our dermatologists to provide a complete range of esthetician services. The result is a unique skin care regimen including facial hair removal that keeps your skin clear, glowing and fresh at any age.
- General Skin Care Consultations include a detailed analysis of your skin to determine your individual needs and explanations of treatments recommended specifically for your skin. Products are also suggested to supplement your daily skin care regimen.
- Complimentary Make-up Consultation involving new techniques for make-up application and ideas for updating your selection of products.
- Prevent and Protect Skin Care Consultations are recommended for those with a history of skin cancer or strong sun exposure who wish to protect the skin from additional sun damage and reverse some of the signs of photoaging.
- Facials are customized according to your skin’s particular needs including acne, anti-aging and issues of mature skin.
- Clinical Peel Treatments help address a broad range of complexion concerns including fine lines, sun spots and acne. CLICK HERE to find out more about our wide variety of Clinical Peel Treatments.
- Dermaplaning exfoliates and resurfaces dull, dry skin with the added benefit of removing excess facial hair.
- The MicroPen treatment is a safe, effective way to improve the skin’s tone and texture, reduce fine lines and improve scars and stretch marks.
- Silkpeel DermalInfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- Facial waxing services are available.
- Make-up lessons using GloMinerals and Dermablend products can be tailored for any age.