Dermatology Consultants has an opening for a new or experienced BC/BE medical dermatologist. Dermatology Consultants provides an excellent work environment where you will practice with 20 well respected, board-certified dermatologists.
We provide a full spectrum of services including general dermatology, surgical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, patch testing, and Mohs. You’ll have the opportunity to use the latest in dermatologic devices including the newest laser, ultrasound and other technologies. UVB/PUVA phototherapy and excimer technologies are available.
The benefits of working for Dermatology Consultants include:
- Established reputation for excellent care and service
- Four attractive and well-designed facilities
- Internal dermatopathology laboratory and dermatopathologists
- State-of-the-art general and cosmetic technologies
- Dedicated medical assistants and scribes
- Customized Dermatology Specific EHR in use since 2012
- Physician-owned and governed
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Partnership opportunities
- Full-time or Part-time option
Please email your CV and letter of interest in confidence to Bill Kenney, CEO here.