We are seeking new or experienced BC/BE medical dermatologists to begin in 2023 or 2024.
Established in 1949, Dermatology Consultants provides an excellent work environment where you will practice with 21 well respected, board-certified dermatologists and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons. Our physicians are frequently named to the area’s Best Doctor lists and many have earned national recognition for their work teaching and advancing dermatologic medicine.
We provide a full spectrum of services including general dermatology, surgical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, patch testing, and Mohs. You will have the opportunity to use the latest in dermatologic devices including lasers, light therapy and other devices. UVB/PUVA phototherapy and excimer technologies are available.
The benefits of working for Dermatology Consultants include:
- Long established physician-only practice with a reputation and recognition for excellent care and service
- Four attractive and well-designed facilities throughout the East-Metro Twin Cities
- Internal dermatopathology laboratory and dermatopathologists
- State-of-the-art general and cosmetic technologies
- Customized Dermatology Specific EHR in use since 2012
- Dedicated medical assistants and scribes
- Physician-owned and governed; not part of a private equity firm
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Full-time or Part-time opportunity
Please email your CV and letter of interest in confidence to Bill Kenney, CEO.