Join a Top Workplace!! Dermatology Consultants is happy to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 4th year! Founded in 1949, we are a thriving private dermatology practice with 23 physicians and 4 clinic locations in the East Metro.
The Medical Receptionist is responsible for greeting patients, registering patients and answering clinic phone calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. The Medical Receptionist plays an integral role in providing excellent service to our patients.
Dermatology Consultants offers employees:
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• No Evenings or Weekends
• Discounts on Cosmetic Services (including Botox, laser hair removal, facials and more)
• Generous Company-funded 401K and Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Free Parking
• Company-sponsored Wellness program
• Greet and register patients, enter patient information into computer
• Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls appropriately
• Collect payment for medical and cosmetic services, verify insurance
• Create, pull and file patient charts; scan documents into Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
• Schedule appointments over phone and in-person
• Maintain strict confidentiality of patient health information
• Collect payment for retail product sales
• HS Diploma or equivalent. Advanced training or education in customer service or medical reception desired
• Experience in front desk and/or clinical area registering patients, collecting payments and obtaining/verifying insurance information.
• Ability to communicate calmly and clearly with patients and others on the phone and in-person
• Knowledge of customer service principles and techniques
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Ability to navigate Practice Management and EHR systems
Schedule: Fulltime, Monday – Friday, days