Join a Top Workplace!! Dermatology Consultants is happy to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 4th year! Founded in 1949, we are a thriving private dermatology practice with 23 physicians and 4 clinic locations in the East Metro.
The Medical Assistant or LPN collaborates with the dermatologist on the patient care team. Responsibilities include a variety of hands-on patient care duties including assisting with patient flow, assisting the physician, assisting in cosmetic procedures, surgery assisting, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) scribing, lab duties, and phlebotomy.
Dermatology Consultants offers employees:
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• No Evenings or Weekends
• Discounts on Cosmetic Services (including Botox, laser hair removal, facials and more)
• Generous Company-funded 401K and Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Free Parking
• Continuing Education (CEUs) and CPR certification
• Company-sponsored Wellness program
• Provide direct assistance to physician with surgical and medical procedures such as excisions, skin biopsies, wart treatments, cosmetic services, etc.
• Room patients and stay with patient throughout visit to scribe for physician in EMR system
• Perform clinical and administrative duties including injections, phlebotomy, instrument cleaning, specimen handling, phone calls, scheduling, and patient education
• Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant or Practical Nursing Program with a current Medical Assistant Certification (CMA, RMA or LPN) or ability to obtain certification within 6 months
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
• Ability to multi-task and to provide services to patient in a warm and professional manner
• EMR experience
Schedule: Weekdays, 4 days per week, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Dermatology Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer