PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
DIANA K. COHEN MD MS
- Cohen DK, Lee, PK. Photodynamic Therapy for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers. Cancers. 2016; 8(10):90.
- Cohen DK, Nardone B, Cotton M, West DP, Kundu RV. Use of a mobile application to characterize a remote and global population of acne patients and to disseminate peer-reviewed acne-related health education. JAMA Dermatology. 2014 Jun;150(6):660-2.
- Kost DM, Smart DR, Jones WB, Bain, M. A Perforating Pilomatricomal Horn on the Arm of an 11-year-old Girl. Dermatology Online Journal. 2014 Apr 16;20(4):22371.
- Kost DM, Lio PA. Bringing the Message Home – The Role of Patient Education and Adherence in Successful Management of Eczema. US Dermatology. 2010 Apr;4:22-24.
- Kost DM, Gerdt JP, Pradeepkumar PI, Silverman SK. Controlling the Direction of Site-Selectivity and Regioselectivity in RNA Ligation by Zn2+-Dependent Deoxyribozymes That Use 2’,3’-Cyclic Phosphate RNA Substrates. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry. 2008 Dec. 6:4391-4398.
- Cohen DK, Olayiwola OJ, Ronkainen SD, Miller DD, High WS, Farah RS. American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, March 3, 2017. Gross and Microscopic Symposium: Gadolinium-Associated Plaques Requireing Connfirmation with Mass Spectrometry.
- Cohen DK, Aakhus AE, Liu J, Reich HC, Schram SA, Lee PK. American College of Mohs Surgery 2016 Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL. April 30, 2016. Rapid Pearls Oral Presentation: Modified Purse String Closure for Mohs Defects near Facial Free Margins (Eyebrows, Lips).
- Cohen DK, Aakhus AE, Liu J, Reich HC, Schram SA, Lee PK. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery 2015 Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL. October 16, 2015. Poster Presentation: Modified Purse String Closure for Mohs Defects near Facial Free Margins (Eyebrows, Lips).
- Cohen DK, Nardone B, Cotton M, West DM, Lingham P, Kundu RV. American Academy of Dermatology 2014 Annual Meeting, Denver, CO. March 22, 2014. Poster Presentation: Use of a Mobile Application to Provide Peer-Reviewed Acne-Related Health Education.
- Lehrhoff S, Ho AH, Kost DM, Pomerantz MK. American Academy of Dermatology 2013 Annual Meeting, Miami, FL, March 3, 2013. Gross and Microscopic Symposium: Patient with Multiple Erythema Migrans Lesions and Atypical Histologic Features.
- Minnesota Dermatologic Society Meeting, April 2016: Congenital Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis Presenting as a Blueberry Muffin Baby with Unique Histopathologic Features
- Minnesota Dermatologic Society Meeting, April 2015: Inverse Atrophic Lichen Planus