We are seeing patients and taking every safety precaution at this time. Patients must wear a mask or cloth face covering while at our clinics. We also ask that you not bring someone into the clinic with you unless the patient is a minor or it is a caregiver. Please call to re-schedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Cold- or flu-like symptoms including headache, body ache, fever, chills, cough or shortness of breath.
- Confirmed or suspected contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (COVID-19).
If either of the above apply to you and you have an upcoming appointment within the next 14 days please call to re-schedule your visit at 651-209-1600.
587 Bielenberg Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
Office: (651) 578-2700
Fax: (651) 578-7077
PLEASE NOTE: Woodbury Interstate Construction
The following road construction sites may impact your travel to our Woodbury office. The information and links below will help you plan the best route.
7 p.m. Fri, May 31 through 5 a.m. Mon, June 3
- Ramp from EB I-94 to NB I-694 is closed
- Ramp from NB I-694 to WB I-94 is closed
7 p.m. Fri, May 31 through September
- Ramp from WB I-94 to SB I-494 is closed
- Weekend detour: NB I-694, SB I-35E, SB Hwy 52
- Long-term detour: NB I-694, WB 10th St., SB I-694 (PDF)
- Ramp from SB I-694 to EB I-94 is closed
- Weekend detour: WB I-94, SB Hwy 52, NB I-494
- Long-term detour: SB I-494, EB Tamarack Rd., NB I-494 (PDF)
6 a.m. Thu, May 30 through September
- Tamarack Rd. entrance ramp to SB I-494
- NB I-494 exit ramp to Tamarack Rd.
- Ramp from 10th St. to NB I-694