PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
Julie S. Cronk, MD
- Cronk, JS, Hunyh NT, Kossard S, Whitfeld, M, Murrell DF.Multiple Pigmented Nodules: Osteoma Cutus. Accepted forpublication Archives of Dermatology Off-center fold, 2003.
- Tope WD, Cronk JS. Oral Delta Aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma: A pilot study. Submitted to Archives of Dermatology, 2003.
- Cronk JS, Kageyama N, Tope WD. Diode laser treatment of vascular lesions. Submitted to Dermatologic Surgery, 2003.
- Cronk JS, Murrell DF. Common conditions that can concern the well. Medical Observer Weekly (Australia). 50-41, 11 July 2003.
- Cronk JS, Murrell DF. Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis. Medical Observer Weekly (Australia). 50, 25 April 2003.
- Ahmed I, Cronk JS, Crutchfield CE 3rd, Dahl MV. Myeloma associated amyloidosis presenting as chronic paronychia andpalmodigital erythematous swelling and induration of the hands. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 42 (2 pt. 2):339-42, Feb 2000.
- Meryhew NL, Tam PE, Seim JK, Messner RP. Abnormal Complement-Mediated Immune Clearance in MRL-/pr/+ Heterozygote Mice: Dose-Dependent Effect of the Fas Antigen Mutation. Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 78(3):236-244, Feb 1996.
Connelly LA, Cronk JS, Hordinsky MK. “Impetigo Herpetiformis.”
- Presented by colleague at Gross and Microscopic Symposium, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, San Francisco, March 2003.
Cronk JS, Kageyama N, Tope WD. “Diode Laser Treatment of Vascular Leisons”
- Presented at the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery-American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology Annual Meeting, October 2001.
- U of MN residents and faculty, February 2002.
“Sun Protection Strategies: Learning from the Australian Experience”.
- Aging Skin Conference, University of Minnesota, May 2001.
- Melanoma Update Meeting, University of Minnesota, September 2001.
- Continuing Education for Nurses at the University of Minnesota, April 2002.
- St. George Hospital Department of Dermatology, March 2003.
- Emory University second year medical school class, February 2004.
- Case presentation to the Minnesota Dermatologic Society, December 1, 2000.
“Taking the Irritation Out of Itching”
- U of MN residents and faculty, September 2000,
- Hennepin County Medical Center Grand Rounds, September 2002.
- St. George Hospital Department of Dermatology, February 2003.
“Intradermal Urate Tophi”
- Case presentation to the Minnesota Dermatologic Society, December 3, 1999