PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
Robert C. Anderson MD PhD
- Robert C. Anderson, Andrew R. Zinn, June Kim, and K. Robin Carder (2005) X-linked reticulate pigmentary disorder with systemic manifestations: report of a third family and literature review. Pediatric Dermatology. 22:122-6.
- Robert C. Anderson, Keren Horn, Mai Hoang, Emily Gottlieb and Bruce Benin (2004) Punctate exanthem of West Nile Virus infection: report of three cases. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 51:820-3.
- Shinseog Kim, Jae R. Kettlewell, Robert C. Anderson, Vivian J. Bardwell, and David Zarkower (2003) Sexually dimorphic expression of multiple doublesex-related genes in the embryonic mouse gonad. Gene Expression Patterns 3:77-82.
- Robert C. Anderson, Janet Heasman, and Christopher Wylie (2001) Early events in the mammalian germ line. International Review of Cytology 203:215-30.
- Christopher Wylie and Robert C. Anderson(2000) Chapter 9: Germ Cells In: “Mouse development: patterning, morphogenesis and organogenesis” Janet Rossant and Patrick Tam, Eds. Academic Press: New York . 181-189.
- Robert C. Anderson, Trevor K. Copeland, Hans Schöler, Janet Heasman and Christopher C. Wylie (2000) The onset of germ cell migration in the mouse embryo. Mechanisms of Development 91: 61-68.
- Michael R. Bendel-Stenzel, Miranda Gomperts, Robert C. Anderson, Janet Heasman and Christopher C. Wylie. (2000) The role of cadherins during primordial germ cell migration and early gonad formation in the mouse. Mechanisms of Development 91: 143-152.
- Robert C. Anderson, Kyle R. Schaible, Janet Heasman, and Christopher Wylie (1999) Expression of the homophilic adhesion molecule Ep-CAM in the mammalian germ line. Journal of Reproduction and Fertility 116: 379-384.
- Robert C. Anderson, Reinhardt Fässler, Elisabeth Georges- Labouesse, Richard Hynes, Bernhard Bader, Jordan Kreidberg, Kyle R. Schaible, Janet Heasman and Christopher C. Wylie (1999) Mouse primordial germ cells lacking b1 integrins enter the germ line but fail to migrate normally to the gonads. Development 126: 1655-1664.
- Robert C. Anderson, Martin Garcia-Castro, Janet Heasman and Christopher C. Wylie (1998) Early stages in male germ cell differentiation in the mouse. APMIS 106: 127-133.
- Michael R. Bendel-Stenzel, Robert C. Anderson, Janet Heasman and Christopher C. Wylie (1998) The origin and migration of primordial germ cells in the mouse. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology 9: 393-400.
- Martin Garcia-Castro, Robert C. Anderson, Janet Heasman, and Christopher C. Wylie (1997) Interactions between germ cells and extracellular matrix glycoproteins during migration and gonad assembly in the mouse embryo. Journal of Cell Biology 138: 471- 480.
- Stephen Schmechel, Michael Chute, Pamela Skinner, Robert C. Anderson and Leslie Schiff (1997) Preferential translation of reovirus mRNA by sigma3-dependent mechanism. Virology 232: 62- 73.
- Christopher C. Wylie, Matt Kofron, Christopher Payne, Robert C. Anderson, M. Hosobuchi, E. Joseph and Janet Heasman (1996) Maternal beta-catenin establishes a ‘dorsal signal’ in early Xenopus embryos. Development 122: 2987-2996.